3 types of foods that can quickly eliminate edema! Effectively fight back the problem of puffiness and obesity
Are you also a member of the edema family? Three meals out of work, which tastes heavy in oil, salty, spicy, with few meat and vegetables, plus long sitting and lack of exercise, the body’s moisture is difficult to metabolize and can lead to edematous obesity.
Nutritionist advises that a balanced diet is good for health. Regular intake of high potassium, dietary, and iodine-containing vegetables can increase fiber to help intestinal peristalsis and accelerate the elimination of excess moisture so that weight loss and slimming can be achieved faster.
Unbalanced diet, long sitting, lack of exercise at work, and many causes of edema
The nutritionist said that the office workers, who were working outside, often involuntarily binge, eating too much-processed food, animal protein, and fat, and eating less vegetables, causing a serious imbalance of sodium and potassium ions in the body, and the circulation in the body is affected, and the whole person begins to bloat.
In addition, frequent drinking of alcohol during work, overeating fatty, fatty foods, excessive dietary tastes such as too salty or too spicy, improper use of drugs, prolonged sitting, lack of exercise, high stress, hormonal imbalance, excessive consumption of cold or cold foods can also affect the body’s metabolism, leading to excess water retention. The formation of edema.
To defeat edema-type obesity, don’t miss these 3 drainage diets
Working families fight edematous obesity. In addition to adjusting to a healthy lifestyle and diet, exercise is a good way to increase sweating. Exercise accelerates heart rate, relaxes blood vessels, increases circulation, and increases the volume of urine output, thereby removing excess salt and water, helping to eliminate edema.
As part of the diet, the nutritionist recommends supplementing with fresh foods and vegetables containing “high potassium”, “diuretic” and “iodine-containing” in moderation.
1. High-potassium fruits and vegetables: including mushrooms, spinach, broccoli, celery, beetroot, alfalfa sprouts, grapefruit, bananas, tomatoes, apples, etc., which can promote the excretion of sodium and help eliminate edema.
2. Diuretic vegetables: including winter melon, large cucumber, watermelon, leek, orange, pomegranate, grapes, persimmon, etc.
3. Foods containing iodine: Foods such as kelp and shrimp can improve blood circulation in the lower body.
FRUIT TO RELIEVE PUFFINESS
Half banana root, 5 small tomatoes, suitable amount of watermelon.
How to make: After the ingredients are ready, cut the watermelon into cubes, place all the ingredients in the juice machine and add 200 to 300ml of boiling water, squeeze into juice and drink.
Barley and melon soup, (barley soup)
Ingredients: 60 g of barley, 600 g of melon, 10 g of red dates, 6 pieces of red dates, 2 pieces of ginger flakes.
How to do:
- Wash the winter melon skin with a brush, remove the seeds and cut off the green skin and cut it into pieces. Cut the melon into small pieces and leave the seeds aside
- Wash barley, poria and red dates with water and set aside.
- Put the barley seeds, winter melon peel, melon seeds, lingonberries, red dates and ginger in a saucepan. Add enough water until the barley is cooked, add the melon pieces and cook and season after the melon is cooked.
Reminder: Cook the melon peel and the seeds together to increase the water yield. Let it cook well before removing it for added beauty.
Although the above foods have the effect of helping to urinate and eliminate edema, it is very unhealthy to eat only one food. Nutritionist reminds us that no matter which food is nutritious, or how good for the body, it is important not to overeat. And the healthiest.